Castello del Nero, located in Tuscany, in the heart of the Chianti area is a 5-star luxury hotel and a member of Virtuoso. The 50 rooms and suites have been lovingly restored from when it was a private home to reflect luxurious elegance and feature state of the art technology.
The hotel’s Michelin star La Torre Restaurant and La Tavern offer a unique gastronomic experience where guests are indulged by the signature dishes of the head Chef. The exquisite ESPA branded spa is over 1000 square metres large and offers personalised treatments, heat experience, vitality pool, relaxation areas and a Fitness Suite which is especially good for Mums to be.
The castle and its heated outdoor pool look out over the magnificent 700-acre estate that belongs to the hotel, providing fresh produce year-round and superb hiking trails into the valley. Also in the grounds you will find the chapel, dedicated to San Michele and San Filippo Neri, built in the late 1700s, and the enchanting 19th century Italian gardens. Being just twenty minutes from Florence, Siena and San Gimignano, the hotel is in the perfect place for a relaxing break away.
Babymoon package for two people includes:
- Luxurious Accommodations of your choice for 3 nights with a romantic breakfast for two (Buffet at the restaurant or Continental in your room).
- One entrance for each guest to our ESPA heat experiences before the treatment: invigorating shower, refreshing ice fountain, gentle sauna, aromatic Turkish bath, heated outdoor patio covered vitality pool, relaxation lounge overlooking vineyards and olive groves.
- An 85 minutes ESPA Yummy Mummy treatment for the mum to be.
- An 85 minutes ESPA Aromatherapy hot stone massage for the dad to be.
- One romantic candlelit dinner for two at Michelin starred restaurant La Torre (drinks excluded, four-course meal).
- Castello del Nero’s special in room amenities, daily in room water, daily newspaper, TV on demand including movie selection, courtesy shuttle to/from Florence or Siena according to schedule, Wi-Fi in room and in public areas, outdoor heated pool (available during the summer months), use of our two tennis courts, use of our Fitness Suite, access to the estate hiking/biking paths with VITA parcour, Yoga class on Tuesdays and Thursdays according to schedule (from April to October), wide selection of pillows to make mummy sleep more comfortable, Castello del Nero’s special farewell gifts
If you are wanting a last break away as a family before the new one arrives, then why not add the brothers and sisters package:
Brothers & Sisters to be package:
- From 0 to 5 year old no charge for cribs or extra bed.
- From 0 to 5 year old in room dedicated equipment.
- From 6 to 11 year old 50% discount on bed and breakfast cost.
- Dedicated baby or kids menus.
- Welcome Kit (crayons, books, sweets, small toy).
- Chef’s Goodnight Amenity.
- Bathrobes and slippers for small giants.
- Kids playing area in the garden.
- From 4 year old, Treasure Hunt at Castello del Nero for the whole family.
- From year old, access together with parents to the Spa Vitality Pool (according to schedule).
- From 16 year old access to the Spa allowed.
The hotel’s concierge can also suggest a variety of activities for you or your children:
- Family Cooking Class with the Michelin starred Executive Chef of Castello del Nero. Learn how to make pasta. From 8 year old.
- Angels' Massage at the spa, a special moment to share with mum or dad. From 11 year old.
- A selection of Tweenies’ Treatments (Manicure, Pedicure, Facial). From 11 year old.
- Pottery courses with the family.
- Horse-back riding.
- Bicycle rental (from 1,50 meter of height) with the family.
- Hot air ballooning (from 1,25 meter of height) with the family.
- Star Gazing.
For more information and to book your relaxing stay, please contact email@example.com or call 0203 535 9290.