Escape from the stress of daily life and whisk yourself away to a beautiful island resort at the award-winning Conrad Maldives Rangali Island. With luxurious villas and the chance to dine beneath the waves, this is a spectacular twin-island retreat.
Conrad Rangali offers world-class diving amidst some of the Indian Ocean's finest under-water scenery to a Robinson Crusoe-style picnic on a deserted island. Enjoy exceptional services and amenities with world-class hospitality in one of the world's most beautiful locations. Food lovers and wine connoisseurs will love the seven outstanding restaurants and four bars set in spectacular Maldivian beach settings. You can enjoy a unique dining experience in the world's first all-glass undersea restaurant, the Ithaa, 16 feet below sea level.
There is a 24-hour fitness centre, a water sports and dive centre and two infinity pools ensuring there is always something to do for those who can’t keep still. If sports aren’t for you, then Conrad Rangali offers luxurious spa therapies at two stunning spas with one of the widest choices of treatments in the Maldives and three boutiques, offering Italian designer wear, jewellery and gift items.
Maldives is widely known as one of the best places in the world to dive, and Rangali’s Coral reef which is just steps from the beach, stretches 500m long and houses a variety of healthy corals inhabited by countless colourful fish, turtles, reef sharks and rays. If the stunning coral reef wasn’t enough, due to Rangali’s Western location, it remains one of the best islands to dive from. Over 40 different dive sites lie within easy reach of the resort, including the famous Manta Point, making it a diver's paradise.
If you’re not a diver, then there are opportunities to discover the beautiful lagoon and vistas surrounding the island aboard a kayak or peddle boat.
If you had 1/3/5 hours to explore the Maldives, what would you do? Conrad have introduced their popular 1/3/5 programme to Rangali offering a list of quintessential experiences for everyone. Each experience reflects a local take on culture, art, food and adventure so you can make the most of your trip even when time is at a premium.
1 Hour - Get the Lay of the Land
- Explore the islands on foot and find a rich variety of untouched marine life
- Cross a scenic footbridge for a selection of pristine pools for kids and adults
- Kick off the day with a delicious detox juice or refreshing fruit smoothie
3 Hours - Spot the Spinner
- You’ll set off to swim with South Ari Atoll’s manta rays and whale sharks that congregate to mass-feed all year round.
- Adventure across the azure ocean on a morning marine life excursion
- With optimal ocean visibility, see manta rays, whales, dolphins, sharks and sailfish
- Get up-close and very personal with dolphins on a luxury cruise
5 Hours – Catch you Dinner
- Master the basics of angling the Maldivian way during an evening of sunset fishing
- Try your angling hand at catching Snapper, Grouper or Tuna.
- Reel in your personal catch of the day and enjoy a campfire-style beach barbecue. Your catch will be marinated using Lonu Mirus (a spicy paste of chilis, lime, and herbs, all grown on the island) then grilled over an open flame.
Stay in one of the incredible Sunset Water Villas. Set in its own private area of the lagoon, it can be reached by private jet or walkway. The Villa features two bedrooms, a large infinity pool and spacious living area. Highlights include unique glass flooring in the living area and a rotating bed in the master bedroom giving a 270-degree view of the Indian Ocean and the picturesque Sunsets.
To book your stay, call us on 0203 535 9290 or email email@example.com