Embark on a Dubai Desert Escape at Al Maha Resort
If you have always thought of Dubai as somewhere opulent, busy and fast paced then why not embark on a fabulous desert retreat? The Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa is the perfect escape and is a truly relaxing haven. Team it with a beach stay for a few nights before flying home and you have the concoctions of a perfect adventure!
Set in 225 square kilometres of pristine desert landscape, the resort is located just 45 minutes from the cosmopolitan city of Dubai, the thriving centre of commerce and leisure in the Gulf. It represents nearly five per cent of Dubai’s land area and is the largest piece of land ever dedicated to a single project in Dubai.
An oasis of luxury and enchantment, Al Maha lies within an award-winning conservation area where desert wildlife abounds. It’s also the only resort within the area where visitors can experience the true beauty and majesty of the desert and observe the indigenous wildlife.
The resort features:
- 37 individual Bedouin Suites
- Private temperature-controlled pool, surrounded by a wooden deck
- Handcrafted furnishings, antiques and artefacts
- Custom-made super king-size bed
- Spacious bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, king-size bath, a his and hers'; vanity area
- Bvlgari amenities
- Complimentary water, tea and coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV, DVD, data ports
- In-room safe.
For more info and packages please click here.
Our partnership with Virtuoso Travel makes us the ultimate travel resource with a huge network of destinations, operators and more, meaning we will always be able to offer you preferential service.
For all enquiries please contact Leisure@simplexitytravel.com or Call 0203 535 9290.